Animal Emergency Center of Sandy Springs
Specialized veterinary emergency and critical care for dog and cat companion animals
Animal Emergency Center of Sandy Springs is open when your regular vet is not!
Animal Emergency Center of Sandy Springs is open 24 hours a day, Friday through Monday (ending at 8am). We are also open nightly Monday - Thursday from 6pm to 8am. Our animal emergency hospital is also open on all major holidays.
Emergency and Critical Care in Sandy Springs
The Animal Emergency Center of Sandy Springs provides overnight, weekend and holiday emergency and critical care for dogs and cats in Sandy Springs. We pride ourselves in maintaining a nursing staff that is highly technically skilled in all aspects of veterinary specialty medicine. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing a "home away from home" environment for the admitted patients. We are committed to helping everyone who is affected by their pet's illness.
Our mission is to provide total emergency and critical care for dogs and cats with superior customer service, ensuring that the needs of the pet, the client and referring veterinarian are met.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please call us at (404) 252-7881 if you have any questions or concerns. If you are a primary care veterinarian who wishes to email medical records, you may do so via email at email@example.com.
Complete Emergency and Critical Care
As an emergency facility, we do not do routine veterinary care such as vaccines, elective surgeries (spays/neuters) or boarding. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' emergency and critical care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Emergency/Critical Care Consults: We offer in-hospital referrals to an emergency/critical care specialist who performs ultrasounds, endoscopic procedures and helps with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high-quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders. We also perform detailed Ultrasound (abdomen, heart, etc)
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, blood gases, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, and shampoos to meet the needs of your pet.