As an emergency facility, we do not do routine veterinary care such as vaccines, elective surgeries (spays/neuters) or boarding. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' emergency and critical care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Emergency/Critical Care Consults: We offer in-hospital referrals to an emergency/critical care specialist who performs ultrasounds, endoscopic procedures and helps with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders. We also perform detailed ultrasound (abdomen, heart, etc.).
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, blood gases, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, and shampoos to meet the needs of your pet.